Updated: October 12, 2020
This Privacy Notice is being provided on behalf of Arcon Credit Solutions.
Information We May Collect: Arcon Credit Solutions may collect the following personal information:
- Information that we receive from your account file at the time we begin to service your account, such as your name, address, social security number, and assets;
- Information you give us through your use of the website, such as your telephone number or mobile number and email address;
- Information that you may give us through discussions you, or that we may obtain through your transactions with us, such as your income and payment history;
- Information that we receive from consumer reporting agencies, such as your creditworthiness and credit history; and
- Information that we obtain from other third-party information provides, such as public records and databases that contain publicly available data about you, such as bankruptcy and mortgage filings.
All of the personal information that we collect is referred to in the notice as “collected information”.
Confidentially and Security of Collected Information: At Arcon Credit Solutions, we restrict access to collected information about you to individuals who need to know such collected information in order to perform certain services in connection with your account. We maintain physical safeguards (like restricted access), electronic safeguards (like encryption and password protection), and procedural safeguards (such as authentication procedures) to protect collected information about you.
Sharing Collected Information: Arcon Credit Solutions only shares collected information about customers and former customers with:
- It’s affiliates in connection with administering and collecting accounts to the extent permitted under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act or applicable state law; or
- Third parties that provide collection related services on our behalf as permitted in connection with administering and collecting accounts under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and applicable state law.
Arcon Credit Solutions restricts sharing of your information for any marketing purposes.
For questions about the restricted use and the privacy of your information please contact us toll-free at (833) 976-0969 or go online to www.arconcredit.com