EFFECTIVE DATE – LAST UPDATED NOVEMBER 23, 2021
We may, at any time, at our sole discretion, revise or otherwise update this Agreement by posting an amended Agreement on the Site; any changes that we make to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting. Please check this page periodically for changes to the Agreement; you will be able to determine if this Agreement has been changed since your previous visit by viewing the “Last Updated” information that appears at the top of this Agreement. Your use of the Site following the posting of an updated Agreement constitutes acceptance of the updated Agreement.
Further, we reserve the right, at any time, to discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Site (or any part thereof) without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any suspension, discontinuance of the Site or of any Materials (as defined below).
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at the following address: 8425 Seasons Pkwy Ste 106 Woodbury, MN 55125-4393 or (833) 976-0969.
- IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
By providing information on the Site, such as your telephone number, whether or not it is a mobile telephone number and/or an email address or any other contact data (“Contact Information”), you agree to the following:
You agree that the Company, or any of our affiliates, may use any method of contact via your Contact Information, including using prerecorded or artificial voice messages, text messages and automatic dialing devices.
Company may also contact you via electronic mail using any email address you have provided. When you submit an email within your Contact Information, you acknowledge the email you provide is personal and private to you, not shared with another person and is not an employer provided email. By submitting your email, you give Company permission to contact you about any debt(s) you have with Company via email. This consent applies to any debt(s) you have with Company from the point of disclosure until revocation of such consent. You understand and acknowledge the information Company will provide is private and it is your sole responsibility to maintain the privacy of any email communication you receive, including, but not limited to where you view your email or any unintended disclosure of information to any third party occurring beyond this point.
You understand that in order to revoke your consent to be contacted via any particular Contact Information point, or if at any time any piece of your Contact Information is no longer private, or contact via any Contact Information point causes inconvenience to you, you must contact us and notify us of this issue. You may revoke consent at any time IN WRITING by contacting (800) 713-0670 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.
By submitting a telephone number, you acknowledge and agree that Company may contact you by telephone or by text message to the number you provide, whether or not the number is a mobile telephone number, which you understand could result in charges.
PLEASE NOTE THE CONSENT ABOVE IS NOT MANDATORY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE CONSENT, DO NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE. YOU AGREE THAT BY PROVIDING INFORMATION THROUGH THE SITE, THAT THE TERMS OF THE CONSENT ABOVE HAVE BEEN HIGHLIGHTED IN THESE TERMS AND WERE CONSPICUOUSLY DISPLAYED FOR YOUR REVIEW.
- Rules of Conduct. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in accessing and/or using the Site and/or any Materials. In addition, your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the following rules of conduct. You agree not to:
- Use the Site for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, any Site employee, agent or representative; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with any person or entity; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site.
- Transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan Horse or other harmful code.
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site, including by means of hacking or defacing any portion of the Site.
- Interfere with or violate any other Site visitor’s or user’s right to privacy or other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Site visitors or users, or about our attorneys, other employees and representatives identified on the Site, without their express consent.
- Sell, resell, transfer, license or exploit, for any commercial purposes, any use of or access to the Site or the Materials.
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site or Materials.
- Frame or mirror all or any part of the Site without our prior express written authorization.
- Exploit the Site for any commercial gain.
- Access or use the Site in a manner that, in Arcon Credit Solutions’ sole discretion, could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site, or interfere with any other party’s access to and/or use of the Site.
You agree that Arcon Credit Solutions, in our sole discretion, may suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Site and to remove and discard any content within the Website, for any reason, if we believe you acted inconsistently with the terms of this Agreement. In our sole discretion, we may also refer suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity on the Site to appropriate law enforcement authorities. You agree that we may terminate your access to or use of the Site without prior notice.
You Must be Eighteen (18) Years of Age: The Site is only intended for use by adults. If you are under 18, you may use the Site only with the permission and involvement of a parent or legal guardian.
- DISCLOSURES. Federal and state law require we provide certain disclosures regarding your rights. Please note this list does not contain a complete list of the rights consumers have under state and federal law.
- Federal notice. The information located on this Site is a communication from a debt collector and is an attempt to collect a debt. Any information obtained from the Site will be used for that purpose.
- The state Rosenthal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act and the federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act require that, except under unusual circumstances, collectors may not contact you before 8 a.m. or after 9 p.m. They may not harass you by using threats of violence or arrest or by using obscene language. Collectors may not use false or misleading statements or call you at work if they know or have reason to know that you may not receive personal calls at work. For the most part, collectors may not tell another person, other than your attorney or spouse, about your debt. Collectors may contact another person to confirm your location or enforce a judgment. For more information about debt collection activities, you may contact the Federal Trade Commission at 1-877-FTC-HELP or www.ftc.gov.
- FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLORADO FAIR DEBT COLLECTION PRACTICES ACT, SEE HTTPS://COAG.GOV/OFFICE-SECTIONS/CONSUMER-PROTECTION/CONSUMER-CREDIT-UNIT/COLLECTION-AGENCY-REGULATION/
- A CONSUMER HAS THE RIGHT TO REQUEST IN WRITING THAT A DEBT COLLECTOR OR COLLECTION AGENCY CEASE FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH THE CONSUMER. A WRITTEN REQUEST TO CEASE COMMUNICATION WILL NOT PROHIBIT THE DEBT COLLECTOR OR COLLECTION AGENCY FROM TAKING ANY OTHER ACTION AUTHORIZED BY LAW TO COLLECT THE DEBT.
- You may reach us at 1776 South Jackson Street #900 Denver, CO 80210-3808 or call us at 1-720-505-3455
- Idaho. Arcon Credit Solutions’ address is 8425 Seasons Pkwy Ste 106 Woodbury, MN 55125-4393 and its toll-free telephone number is (833) 976-0969.
- Maine. Our hours of operation are 8-5 CST.
- Our hours of operation are 8- 5 CST and our telephone number is (833) 976-0969.
- NOTICE OF IMPORTANT RIGHTS. YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE A WRITTEN OR ORAL REQUEST THAT TELEPHONE CALLS REGARDING YOUR DEBT NOT BE MADE TO YOU AT YOUR PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT. ANY SUCH ORAL REQUEST WILL BE VALID FOR ONLY TEN DAYS UNLESS YOU PROVIDE WRITTEN CONFIRMATION OF THE REQUEST POSTMARKED OR DELIVERED WITHIN SEVEN DAYS OF SUCH REQUEST. YOU MAY TERMINATE THIS REQUEST BY WRITING TO THE DEBT COLLECTOR.
- THIS COLLECTION AGENCY IS LICENSED BY THE MINNESOTA DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE.
- New York.
- New York City Department of Consumer Affairs License Number is: 2095800.
- Company’s New York consumer call-back number is (833) 976 0969. and you may ask for Rina Balsimo.
- If a creditor or debt collector receives a money judgment against you in court, state and federal laws may prevent the following types of income from being taken to pay the debt: 1. Supplemental security income, (SSI); 2. Social security; 3. Public assistance (welfare); 4. Spousal support, maintenance (alimony) or child support; 5. Unemployment benefits; 6. Disability benefits; 7. Workers’ compensation benefits; 8. Public or private pensions; 9. Veterans’ benefits; 10. Federal student loans, federal student grants, and federal work study funds; and 11. Ninety percent of your wages or salary earned in the last sixty days.
- Debt collectors, in accordance with the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 U.S.C. § 1692 et seq., are prohibited from engaging in abusive, deceptive, and unfair debt collection efforts, including but not limited to: (i) the use or threat of violence; (ii) the use of obscene or profane language; and (iii) repeated phone calls made with the intent to annoy, abuse, or harass.
- BUFFALO, NEW YORK: BUFFALO DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AFFAIRS LICENSE NUMBER: CAG20-10057304.
- NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Currently Arcon Credit Solutions only provides communication services in English. The New York City Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (“Department”) requires us to document your preferred language. Please contact Arcon Credit Solutions at (833) 976-0969 to provide us with your preferred language. A translation and description of commonly-used debt collection terms is available in multiple languages on the Department’s website, www.nyc.gov/dca.
- A copy of written correspondence is available in large print upon request. Please contact us at 833-976-0969 to request the notice in large print.
- North Carolina. This collection agency, Arcon Credit Solutions, is located at 8425 Seasons Pkwy Ste. 106 Woodbury, MN 555125-4393. The North Carolina Department of Insurance Permit number is: 114189.
- Tennessee. This collection agency is licensed by the collection service board of the Department of Commerce and Insurance.
- Washington. Washington requires you receive information about your account, which has been provided to you through the Portal. If you need to get any information from us about your account that you did not see on the Portal, please call us at our toll-free number anytime to obtain this information.
- Wisconsin. This collection agency is licensed by the Division of Banking in the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions, www.wdfi.org.
- Arcon Credit Solutions’ Proprietary Rights. You acknowledge and agree that the Site and the Materials are, and shall remain, the property of Arcon Credit Solutions and/or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized in advance by us, you agree not to copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform or create derivative works of the Site or any of the Materials, provided that, subject to your compliance with this Agreement, we do grant to you a limited, personal, revocable, non-transferable and non-sub licensable license to (a) access the Site and the Materials via the Internet solely for purposes of viewing such materials and (b) to print out pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use.
Trade names, trademarks and service marks of Arcon Credit Solutions include “Arcon Credit Solutions” and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks and service marks on the Site that are not owned by us or our affiliates are the property of their respective owners. The trade names, trademarks and service marks owned by Arcon Credit Solutions or its affiliates, whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not either ours or one of our affiliate’s product or service or in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion or dilution. Nothing on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any right or license to use any of Arcon Credit Solutions’ (or its affiliates’) trade names, trademarks or service marks without our (or the relevant affiliate’s) prior express written permission.
- DISCLAIMER. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, MATERIALS AND FUNCTIONALITY ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, AND ARCON CREDIT SOLUTIONS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ARCON CREDIT SOLUTIONS FURTHER DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR OTHER ITEMS CONTAINED WITHIN THE MATERIALS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL ARCON CREDIT SOLUTIONS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR FOR LOST PROFITS OR LOST DATA ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF ARCON CREDIT SOLUTIONS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL ARCON CREDIT SOLUTIONS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES’ TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY PART OF THIS SITE EXCEED $100. IF STATE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION, ARCON CREDIT SOLUTIONS AND ITS AFFILIATES’ LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE STATE LAW.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Arcon Credit Solutions and its affiliates and all of their respective employees, agents, directors, officers, shareholders, attorneys, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages (actual or consequential), injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses) of any kind of nature, known or unknown, relating to or arising from your use of or conduct on the Site.
- Links to Other Websites. This Site may include links to other websites that are not under Arcon Credit Solutions’ control. We provide these links for your information and convenience only and do not endorse the content of such linked websites. Arcon Credit Solutions expressly disclaims any responsibility for the content or availability of any linked website, or any link contained in a linked website. When you access any of the third-party sites linked to this Site, you do so solely at your own risk.
- Assignment. You may not assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement or your rights, duties and obligations herein, in whole or in part, without Arcon Credit Solutions’ prior written consent. Any attempted assignment, delegation, or transfer shall be void, of no effect, and a material breach of this Agreement. You understand and agree that Arcon Credit Solutions may assign its rights under this Agreement, in whole or in part, and may delegate its rights and responsibilities or utilize third party contractors or agents to fulfill its obligations under this Agreement.
- Governing Law. This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction.
- English Version Prevails. In the event this Agreement is translated into other languages and there is a discrepancy between the two language versions, the English language version shall prevail.